Saturday, May 26, 2012

Give me a tight HUG :)



One day, I asked to a particle "Who are you"?
It replied - "I am Manish"
Me - "What is that"?
It - "Its my name, an identity given to me to recognize myself, as an individual being".
Me- "Oh! so you know that you are not this; your so called identity 'manish', then Who are you"?
It (smiled) - "I am Magnet".
Me - "But... why this Magnet exists"?
It (with sparkles in its eyes) - "This magnet does not exists, this is also a particle of an another magnet, known as earth".
Its answer tickled me. I was glad to know this.
Me - "And what about this big magnet (Earth) having magnet like north and south pole"?
It- This is an endless process of existence. As I am the particle, this Earth, this Sun, this Solar System, this universe, this finite expanses, that infinite; All are the particle of ONE non-existent being."
Me- "I am so glad to hear that. Me and You are not different :). Come and give me a tight HUG". ♥


It hugged me so well that it disappeared in my soul and me too was disappeared in it. Now, tow existence has became ONE  non-existence.   ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment