Wednesday, May 2, 2012

'I' should not be treated as single identity


What this 'I' mean?

This 'I' should not be treated as single identity. its good to know that in English 'I' is treated as plural not as singular. People says 'I go' instead of 'I goes', why? Even in some regions of India (like U.P.) use to say 'We' (हम), in spite of 'I'. 'My' 'Mine', 'Our', etc. are some expansion of this 'I'. when one says 'This is my book', it actually means that, this book belongs to that 'I', who has declared himself as the owner of this book.

'I' gets increases, each time when a person own or declare or assume ownership over a new thing. My world is which belongs to my 'I'. My mother, my father, my sister, my house, my city, my earth... no matter what thing it is, 'I' has a the nature of elastic kind of thing. This can be spread enough to take whole universe within itself.

By nature, all living beings use to expend their 'I'. Animals, fights and quarrels for gaining the proprietorship of land and others things; this is an example of spreading our self (i.e. I).

Even human beings do the same thing. They try to expend their 'I' (Ego, in other word). When one show off his big house, he actually indicates that 'Look! how big is my 'I'. People have reached to moon and other planets, this is also a good example of swollen 'I'.

Why all creatures wants everything and want to be as big as they can? if someone rule over the whole earth, his I's expectation do not ends. He may want to rule or expend his kingdom to the moon and other planets. Each and every person wants to earn more and more money to buy whole world, to get the ownership of almost all things, why? What is the need of making the 'I' so big, so that nothing remains left which may be known as 'Not Mine'.

Basically, this human nature has come from very deep rooted truth. Each one belongs to or I must say 'Each one is actually an omniverse thing'. Everyone is so huge and big as infinite. There is no other reason behind this behavior, or is there?

- Manish




No comments:

Post a Comment