Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Great Magician



One day i heard, A great magician has came to our city. My friend were very excited and were making schedules to visit the show of magician. One of them asked me to join, but I denied. The next question was 'Why'? I said, 'Right now I am in a show of an another very Great Magician. This one never claim that he is a magician. He does his all magics in a invisible state of appearance. We can see only magics but not him'. My friend was astonished to know that he requested me to buy a ticket for him too. I told him there isn't any ticket, its free for all of them those are innocent like a child.


After, half an hour, we were together. He was in rush. He hastily spoken 'Lets go! I don't want to loose it'. I said 'Stay clam! no need to go anywhere, magician is right here with us, and invisible now. My friend was looking disappointed now. He said 'What are you saying'? Again I requested him to stay calm and sit down. He set down besides me with lots of questions in his mind. I began to say-


1. "My dear friend, do u know that right now you are sitting on a very very big rock (people calls it Earth), which is floating in vacuum and running by thousands of miles per second!!!"


2. "Do you know that right now your body is under thousands of ton air pressure, but have your ever felt this!!!"


3. "Do you know that you were alive when your heart was not there and you was not breathing; in your mother's womb!!!"


4. "Do you know that.....


He interrupted me and shouted "Are you mad? For this nonsense, you have spoiled my half an hour. I am going now, I don't want to miss my magician's show..." 


He left me alone in the world of silent magics!!! and I am still waiting for someone right here, right now.... till death. Are you coming to my magician's show??? 


:)
- Manish




No comments:

Post a Comment